26 December 2013

Painting to impress


I quite like this house in Ham Farm Road and have included pictures of it before but I am not sure that it is worth the £3.6m that is currently being asked for it. Obviously other people think so too and it has been on the market for quite a while. In what I take as a renewed effort to impress a potential buyer, the garden wall and garage have been treated to a new coat of paint.

To my mind that just highlights a problem with the house, the poor standard of the original finish. Painting part of the property merely makes the paintwork on the main house look even worse, and the house is but a few years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.