23 August 2014

BenForrest has arrived


It was sad to see Mia Wood go but at least the shop was reoccupied quickly.

Mia Wood sold small expensive things and I used to shop their occasionally. I bought all my birthday cards there and a few birthday presents too. Obviously I and others did not do that often enough and now it has gone. And that's a shame.

Replacing it is another hairdressers, BenForrest, which joins Le Look Image, Headmasters Academy and Murray's. I understand that he is bringing most of his customers from his previous place in which case he should not harm the existing businesses and my even bring new people in to the other shops on the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.