22 March 2015

Where have all the trees gone?


The desecration of Ham Common Woods is still very painful for me but there is a limit to what can be said about the work that has been done and so I'll end my coverage of the clearance with this photograph which shows just how bare some of the areas worked on now are.

The local newspaper has said a lot about what has been done across Richmond, particularly in Sheen Common, and I hope that the Council will listen and will amend, if not stop, their five year plans for their woods.

If the works continue and we see more clearances next year, and the three years after that, then I will be there to record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.