18 October 2015

A bright entrance to Milton Court


All of the Parkleys development is beautifully landscaped but somebody has made the entrance to Milton Court particularly bright and welcoming.

Milton Court sits on the bend in Parkleys road as it turns sharply right (from the Ham Parade direction) while Ham Farm Road joins at and leads off to the left. This means that the entrance is visible for some distance for anybody approaching it from Ham Parade, as I do several times a week.

I presume the flowers are maintained by residents in Milton Court and I am sure that many locals, including myself, are delighted that they do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.