16 October 2015

Walking some less trodden paths


As I am sure that I have said many times before, one of my very favourite things about Ham is the way that the network of footpaths let you flow through the area rather than having to follow the rigid routes of the roads. This is called permeability and I love it.



The footpaths that I was exploring this day were around Stretton Road. I had explored them several times before but, even so, I  think I found a path that I had not walked before.

The rewards for this exploration were dark mysterious passages, like the one above, and the opportunity to see things that few people ever see, like the shabby garden at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.