8 August 2016

Ham Glebe approaches completion


Ham Glebe has taken a while to reveal its final look and not that much has changed since I last posted a photograph of it in May. That was a lot of walks along Church Road with little to show for it until, finally, the exterior finish looked to be completed with some light brown touches on the doors and windows to sit among the dark brick and the light render.

If I was to be fussy I would say that the approach to the house is a little harsh with the large expense of solid wall but things are not finished yet, and there is the garden to come, so things may well improve. I'll keep walking along Church Road to keep an eye on progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.