20 November 2016

A final look at Ham Glebe


Another chapter of watching house building has ended with the completion of Ham Glebe in Church Road. It is close to the footpath that links Church Road to Ham Farm Road and it was by walking through the trees from that path that I was able to get this view of the side of the house and the carport beyond.



The house faces south into the trees, as it should, which means that approaching from Church Road it is the back of house that is seen first. That almost works, and the few plant pots certainly help, but I think that the effect is spoiled slightly by having the utility room prominent in the near corner. I find the solid white just a little bit too much and the pipe sticking out from it just too distracting. I'd put another plant pot there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.