5 June 2017

Major changes for The Hand and Flower


Time is very relative in this blog; I took this picture on 3 May, I am writing this post on 6 May and it will appear on 5 June, by which time The Hand and Flower will probably look very different and may well be called something else.

Apparently it is to become a Korean Restaurant and bar and is to be more upmarket. Obviously the Legless Frog tried something similar with little success but they put less effort (and money) into transforming the building which left them trying to convince us that the lean-to conservatory at the back was a cosy French restaurant.

I know little about Korean food but will give it a try, assuming there are some vegetarian options, and I'll certainly give the bar a try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.