8 May 2018

Opening up Richmond Chase


I had made several visits to Richmond Chase where I was frustrated by a barrier limiting my exploration and then, suddenly, it was moved back a long way to open up the next phase of properties for sale. They are on the right while building continues behind the fencing on the left.



The look and feel of the development is now being revealed. The road is constructed, the small front gardens have been planted and the bin stores are in place. The true appearance will be known once the cars arrive. I am not hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly looks cheap and tasteless.... Is it at least good value as a starter home?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.