16 August 2014

Tree Close, Petersham


Tree Close is one of those little corners of Ham and Petersham that managed to escape my attention for some years. I knew where it was obviously (it is just off the entrance to the German School) but the entrance made clear that it was private and there was nothing obvious to make me ignore the sign.

When the opportunity did come to venture in I was rather disappointed even though the new house at the entrance was attractive enough.




The main body of the close consisted of dark brick bungalows with equally dark roofs. They looked reasonable of themselves but they did not look like Ham and the wide tarmacked access road rather spoilt things.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18 June, 2017

    Tree close in Petersham is a beautiful and very peaceful place to live

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.