13 February 2018

Maintenance in Royal Park Gate


I have been moaning for years about the way that vegetation has been allowed to encroach significantly on to the main path through Royal Park Gate, linking Ham to the river, and have even done some minor trimming myself, so it was with surprise and pleasure that I saw that some serious work had been done.



A close look shows that some of the branches that were cut were quite substantial, some a couple of centimetres in diameter, so this was far more than just a trim.

Given that so much work was done it seems a little churlish to be critical, but I shall. The vegetation has only been cut back to the edge of the path so as soon as it grows at all it will encroach the path again and the tall hedge has not even been cut back all the way to the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.