20 April 2018

Update on Richmond Chase


Progress at Richmond Chase seems to be slow but there is progress and on every visit, I go there every couple of weeks or so, there is something new to see, though these days I usually have to peek through the barriers to see it.

This time the progress was at the front and on the right with the large area of brick driveway, some more planting just beyond the barriers and beyond that a line of bin stores which failed to be mentioned in the promotional material.



One my next visit things had changed again with the brick driveway extended a lot further and a new (presumably temporary) fence to separate the houses that are still very much under construction from those that are almost finished. I hope that means that the barrier will be going soon and I will be able to walk down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Comments are moderated only to keep out the spammers and all valid comments are published, even if I disagree with them.